What fun activities are there to do in Fall City, WA?
1. Visit the Fall City Farms Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze – explore the farm, pick your pumpkins, and get lost in the corn maze.
2. Tour the Snoqualmie Falls – enjoy the beauty of the 270-foot waterfall and take in some of the views of the surrounding area.
3. Take a Hike – explore the trails of the Snoqualmie Valley and take in the breathtaking scenery.
4. Attend the Fall City Day Festival – enjoy live music, a parade, a brew garden, and plenty of food and craft vendors.
5. Go, Apple Picking – pick your apples at the local orchards and enjoy some delicious treats.
6. Enjoy Local Brews – visit local breweries and sample some of the area's best craft beers.
7. Take a Ride on the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad – take a scenic journey through the countryside while enjoying the history of the railroad.
8. Visit the Snoqualmie Casino – enjoy gaming and entertainment at this local casino.
9. Go Mt Biking at serval great spots: Duthie Hill Mt Bike Park, Tukel Hill, the old Snoqualmie Rail line that goes all the way to Monroe
10. Tube the Snoqualmie River
11. Go fishing in the Snoqualmie River.
12. Play Golf or hit at the range at the following courses:
- Twin Rivers Gold Course
- Snoqualmie Falls Gold Course
- The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Course
- Blue Haron Golf Course
- Aldarra Golf Club
13. Shoot Guns at the Snoqualmie Rifle Range
For such a small town, Fll City has a lot of great local activities!